May 7 - October 29, 2015
Located in the Northville Downs parking lot at the northwest corner of 7 Mile and Sheldon Rd.
Market Hours are 8:00am - 3:00pm
Over 75 stalls of MICHIGAN GROWN-MICHIGAN MADE PRODUCTS featuring: flowers, herbs, vegetable plants, seasonal produce, berries, organic produce, roses, flowering shrubs, local honey, bread & bakery items, seasoning mixes, dog food, homemade pasta, jams & jellies, salsa mix, garden art, jewelry, juried artisans & crafters, furniture, and much more. We also offer casual lunch food service, cold drinks and shaded picnic tables. Click here to view the 2015 Farmers' Market Vendors.
To become a market vendor see links below. To be considered for the 2016 Market please print and fill out the application, also make sure to read the Rules and Regulations of the Market. The market is full for 2015 and will not take new venodors for this season.
• Master Gardeners are on site weekly from 9:00 a.m. to noon
• Food donations to Civic Concern
• Chefs at the Market, 10:00am
• WANTED! Search for “Mr Potato Head” find him and receive a reward
• Coloring pictures always available
• New cars on display weekly from Tom Holzer Ford
• Knife, scissors, and garden tool sharpening
Chefs at the Market
• 10:00 a.m. behind the white building at the Farmers' Market
• Local chefs demonstrate ways to prepare fresh, locally grown seasonal produce avaiable at the Market. After the demonstration, guests are invited to sample the dishes and will be given recipes.
• It is FREE and no reservations needed.
• Click here to view chef schedule and this year's recipes
We're on FACEBOOK at Northville Farmers Market...keep updated on what's happening at the market.