FALL IS HERE ARE SO ARE THE PUMPKINS, MUMS AND MORE FALL FUN AT THE MARKET!
May 1 - October 30, 2014
Located in the Northville Downs parking lot at the northwest corner of 7 Mile and Sheldon Rd.
Market Hours are 8:00am - 3:00pm
Over 75 stalls of MICHIGAN GROWN-MICHIGAN MADE PRODUCTS featuring: flowers, herbs, vegetable plants, seasonal produce, berries, organic produce, roses, flowering shrubs, local honey, bread & bakery items, seasoning mixes, dog food, homemade pasta, jams & jellies, salsa mix, garden art, jewelry, juried artisans & crafters, furniture, and much more. We also offer casual lunch food service, cold drinks and shaded picnic tables.
For a list of 2014 Market vendors, click here 2014_Northville_Farmers_Market_Seasonal_Vendors.pdf
• Master Gardeners are on site weekly from 9:00 a.m. to noon
• Food donations begin for Civic Concern is July 10
• CHEFS AT THE MARKET, occurs weekly
• SPROUT - Market related projects for kids, weekly
• Weekly search for the “TOP BANANA”
• Coloring pictures always available
• New cars on display weekly from Tom Holzer Ford and Varsity Ford
• Knife, scissors, and garden tool sharpening
CHEFS AT THE MARKET
• 10:00 a.m., occurs weekly
• Local chefs take a walk through the Market, do a cooking demonstration, provide a recipe and samples.
• No fee or reservations needed
• For a full schedule and recipes, click here to view CHEFS AT THE MARKET web page
We're on FACEBOOK at Northville Farmers Market...keep updated on what's happening at the market.