May 7 - October 29, 2015
Located in the Northville Downs parking lot at the northwest corner of 7 Mile and Sheldon Rd.
Market Hours are 8:00am - 3:00pm
Over 75 stalls of MICHIGAN GROWN-MICHIGAN MADE PRODUCTS featuring: flowers, herbs, vegetable plants, seasonal produce, berries, organic produce, roses, flowering shrubs, local honey, bread & bakery items, seasoning mixes, dog food, homemade pasta, jams & jellies, salsa mix, garden art, jewelry, juried artisans & crafters, furniture, and much more. We also offer casual lunch food service, cold drinks and shaded picnic tables. Click here to view the 2015 Farmers' Market Vendors.
To become a market vendor see links below:
• Master Gardeners are on site weekly from 9:00 a.m. to noon
• Food donations to Civic Concern
• Chefs At The Market
• Weekly search for the “TOP BANANA”
• Coloring pictures always available
• New cars on display weekly from Tom Holzer Ford
• Knife, scissors, and garden tool sharpening
Chefs at the Market
• 10:00 a.m.beginning in June
• Local chefs take a walk through the Market, do a cooking demonstration, provide a recipe and samples.
• No fee or reservations needed
We're on FACEBOOK at Northville Farmers Market...keep updated on what's happening at the market.